Dallas VideoFest brings Dallas’ documentary festival to its 32nd-anniversary Festival:
- Honorable Mention for Feature-length Documentary Film Award:
- MR. TOILET: THE WORLD'S #2 MAN directed by Lily Zepeda
- Short Documentary Film Award:
- HOPE UNCLOAKED directed by Andrew Q Holzschuh
- Honorable Mention for Short Documentary:
- LILY directed by Adrienne Gruben
"Adrienne Gruben's interview driven LILY appeals to a wide range of ages and interests, accomplishing something that not all biographical documentary films do. Lily Renée escaped Nazi-occupied Vienna as a teenager to later become one of the earliest female artists during the Golden Age of Comics. For historians, for women in the workforce reformers and for Comic-Con enthusiasts, LILY lets us know that trailblazers may not make the headlines but are legendary nonetheless," concluded Davis.